West Bay Center
1290 Fillmore Street (Next to Yoshi's San Francisco)
San Francisco, CA 94115
1610 Geary Blvd (entrance between Webster and Laguna)
San Francisco, CA 94115 MAP
> The Hotel Kabuki
> Hotel Tomo
> The Artists Inn
> The Chateau Tivoli
> The Broderick Victorian
> The Hotel Drisco
> The Hotel Majestic
> The Queen Anne Hotel
> The Grove Inn
> Jackson Court B & B Inn
> Monte Cristo B & B Inn
Free rides on Muni, Sam Trans, VTA and Caltrain on New Years Eve 12/31/11 BUSES: 22, 31, 38, 38L (For ore info, routes, maps click here
BART: BART will extend service until 3 a.m. again this New Year's Eve, and there will be two significant changes to help you arrive at your destinations as safely and swiftly as possible: trains will skip some stops in downtown San Francisco to ease overcrowding from the annual San Francisco fireworks show along the Embarcadero. For Schedule and stops please visit http://www.bart.gov
SF Muni: Free rides on all Muni lines & routes (including cable cars) from 8pm NYE until 6am New Years Day. SamTrans: Free rides on fixed routes after 11pm until 2am. CalTrain: Free rides after 11pm. Extra trains depart from San Francisco at 1am, 1:45am and 2:15am.
• General Admission tickets will get you access to the main event area.
• There will be at least 2 bars in the venue. NO HOST BAR.
• The price of tickets will go up as event nears. (If they are available)
• We will have coat check available. 100% of monies collected at coat check will go to Doctor's Without Borders.
• This is a 21+ and over event. 21+ w/ valid ID
• Dress to impress
• Bring Your Dancing Shoes